Welcome to Promenade Sainte-Catherine, in Bordeaux's historic downtown:
The shopping Mall is at the heart of Bordeaux's magnificent, newly renovated historic downtown district, which holds an incomparable appeal for the city and the region.
Adjacent to the Rue Sainte-Catherine and the Rue de la Porte Dijeaux, shopping center is in an ideal location.
This urban oasis is directly accessible from Bordeaux's two main shopping streets and provides a breath of fresh air amid the constant hustle and bustle.
≠ OUR OPENING HOURS ≠
Your shops & restaurants are open 7/7 even on Sundays!
- From Monday to Saturday: open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Sundays and holidays: open from 11 am to 7 pm.
- From Monday to Saturday:
* McDo: from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm
* Starbucks: from 8 am to 9 pm
* Matsuri: from 12 am to 2:30 pm and from 7 pm to 10:30 pm
* La Tagliatella: from 12 am to 10:30 pm
* Big Fernand: from 12 am to 10:30 pm
- Sundays and holidays: Open from 9am to 7pm for McDo & Starbucks - Till 10:30pm for Matsuri, La Tagliatella and Big Fernand.
≠ ACCESS ≠
Promenade Sainte-Catherine Entrances:
> Rue de la Porte Dijeaux (next to Galeries Lafayette)
> Rue Sainte-Catherine (in front of FNAC)
> Rue Guiraude
≠ TRANSPORTATION ≠
> VCUB (bicycle Stations):
- Place Saint-Projet
- Puy Paulin
- Place Gambetta
- Camille Jullian
- Hôtel de Ville
- Line A : Sainte-Catherine / Hôtel de ville
- Line B : Grand Théâtre / Hôtel de ville / Gambetta
- Line C : Place de la Bourse/ Quinconces
- Vieille-Tour : 10 rue de la Vieille Tour
- Saint-Christoly : Place Pey Berland
- Camille Jullian : Place Camille Jullian
- Q-Park Clémenceau : 13 Cours Georges Clémenceau
For the Q-Park Clémenceau, you can have a ticket for free 1 hour from Monday to Saturday and 2 hours on Sundays. Ask for your ticket to the sellers.
- Line 29: Bus stop Quinconces
- Lines 3 / 4 / 5 / 15: Stop Gambetta
- Line 24: Stop Sainte-Catherine
>> More informations on TBM website
Great day in Promenade Sainte-Catherine, your destination for shopping, terraces and appointements!